587ETLM Multi-Pocket Safety Vest: Hi-Vis Mesh Vest: Surveyor
Our is part of our Hi-Vis Safety Economy Vest line and is ANSI II Compliant and designed with 12 pockets and additional features with surveyors in mind. The vest is light, comfortable 3.1 ounce mesh fabric with reinforcing black trim and a snap front closure. This vest is made with 3M™ Reflective Material. This vest has a total of 12 pockets including a full lower back document pocket with dual (either side) zippers.
587-ET-LM High Visibility Safety Features
ANSI/ISEA Type R Class 2 Compliant
- 2″ Retroreflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- High Visibility Lime – a.k.a. Fluorescent Yellow-Green
- Double Banded Horizontal Torso
- Silver Fabric Reflective Material
12-Pocket Surveyor Vest
- 100% Polyester Mesh
- Pockets Made with Double Woven 100% Polyester
- Durable Black Trim for Strength on Snap Closure and Grommets
- Heavy Duty Snap Front Closure
- Left & Right Chest Mic Tab
- Large Grommets on Right and Left Chest
- Internal Extra Large Lower
- Internal Left Chest Pocket with Flap Hook & Loop Closure
- Internal Extra Large Lower Right Pocket with Loop Hook & Loop Closure
- Left Chest Pocket
- Extra Large Lower Right Pocket with Hook & Loop Flap Closure
- Extra Large Lower Left Pocket with Hook & Loop Flap Closure
- Left Pocket with Hook & Loop Closure
- Full Lower Back Document Pocket With Snap Closures on Both Right and Left Side
- Right Chest Radio/Cell Phone Pocket with Hook & Loop Flap Closure
- 4 Left Chest Pencil Pockets
- External Cell Phone Pocket
Our Reflective Material is certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 clause 9.1 and 9.2 for coefficient of retroreflection.
|Exterior Chest Circumference||Center Back Length||SKU|
|All measurements are in inches to the exterior of the garment.|
The certificates are issued to our High Visibility Apparel after independent testing certifies the material meets or exceeds ANSI/ISEA specifications in lab tests.
These include but are not limited to: Chromaticity, Breathability, Water Resistance, Photometric Performance, Abrasion, Washing Cycles, Colorfastness and Rainfall Performance.