413GTLB Safety Jacket: Hi Vis Bomber: Adjustable Hood: Waterproof
This Hi Vis Safety Jacket with Contrasting Trim for Transportation Departments (DOT) is an ANSI Class 3 compliant 2-Tone Waterproof Parka. Our High Visibility Jackets feature 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material.
As a part of our Systems Gear, you can extend the season by zipping in our 421 3-Season Jacket for comfort in extreme conditions. Another option for lining the parka is the 602 Zip Hooded Sweatshirt.
Learn more about our personalization processes, or request a quote.
413-GT-LB High Visibility Safety Features
ANSI/ISEA Type R Class 3 Compliant
- 2″ Retro reflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- ANSI Compliant Background Material in High Visibility Fluorescent Lime – a.k.a. Fluorescent Yellow-Green
- Silver Fabric Trim
Bomber Jacket Material
- 300D Oxford Woven 100% Polyester Outer Shell
- Two-Tone High Visibility Fluorescent Lime & Black
- 160g Quilted Polyester Padding
- Fleece Lined Collar
- Zip Front Closure
- Stand Up Funnel Collar
- Detachable Snap Off Hood with Drawstrings
- 2 Front Zipper Closure Waist Pockets
- Hook & Loop Cell Phone Pocket at the Chest
- 2 Internal Hook & Loop Pockets
- Heavy Duty Mic Tab
- Hook & Loop Adjustable Cuffs
- Elasticized Waist and Cuffs
Our Reflective Material is certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 clause 9.1 and 9.2 for coefficient of retroreflection.
|Chest / Bust||Center Back||Sleeve Length||SKU|
|All measurements are in inches to the exterior of the garment.|
The certificates are issued to our High Visibility Apparel after independent testing certifies the material meets or exceeds ANSI/ISEA specifications in lab tests.
These include but are not limited to: Chromaticity, Breathability, Water Resistance, Photometric Performance, Abrasion, Washing Cycles, Colorfastness and Rainfall Performance.
Reflective Material Certification