411STLB Safety Jacket: Hi Vis Bomber: Breathable Waterproof: Hood: Lime 2-Tone
This Hi Vis Safety Jacket is an ANSI Class 3 compliant Waterproof & Breathable High Visibility Bomber Jacket. It is made with a waterproof, breathable shell of 300 denier woven polyester, 330 gram polar fleece lining, and a unique inter-liner between the layers improves the performance of the insulation.
Learn more about our personalization processes, or request a quote.
411-ST-LB High Visibility Safety Features
ANSI/ISEA Type R Class 3 Compliant
- 2″ Retro reflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- ANSI Compliant Background Material in High Visibility Fluorescent Lime – a.k.a. Fluorescent Yellow-Green
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 8906 Silver Fabric Trim
Bomber Jacket Material
- Exceeds ASTM E96-05 BW for Breathability
- 300D Oxford Woven 200gsm 100% Polyester Outer Shell with Waterproof & Breathable Coating
- 210D Oxford Woven 140 gsm 100% Polyester Outer Shell with Waterproof & Breathable Coating
- Two-Tone High Visibility Fluorescent Lime & Black
- 330g Polar Fleece Liner
- Inter-liner Improves the Performance of the Insulation
- Zip Closure with Snap Storm Flap
- Zip Through Collar
- Detachable Insulated Hood with Drawstrings
- 2 Front Snap Closure Waist Pockets
- Internal Zippered Cell Phone Pocket at the Chest
- Heavy Duty Mic Tab
- Hook & Loop Adjustable Cuffs
- Elasticized Waist and Cuffs
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material8906 Silver Fabric Trim is certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 clause 9.1 and 9.2 for coefficient of retroreflection.
|Jacket Exterior ChestCircumference||Center BackLength||SleeveLength||SKU|
|All measurements are in inches to the exterior of the garment.|
The certificates are issued to our High Visibility Apparel after independent testing certifies the material meets or exceeds ANSI/ISEA specifications in lab tests.
These include but are not limited to: Chromaticity, Breathability, Water Resistance, Photometric Performance, Abrasion, Washing Cycles, Colorfastness and Rainfall Performance.