412STLB Safety Jacket: Hi-Vis Bomber: Zip-Out Liner: Breathable Waterproof
This Hi-Vis Safety Jacket is an ANSI Class 3 compliant Waterproof & Breathable High Visibility Bomber Jacket. It is made with a waterproof, breathable shell of 300 denier woven polyester, removable 200g fleece lining. The black accents along the bottom, cuffs and neck help hide dirt in those frequent contact areas. The detachable hood is waterproof. Other features include: Adjustable cuffs, a zip through collar with full length storm flap to keep you dry, a hidden cell phone pocket under the storm flap, a radio/mic tab on the right shoulder and 3M™ Reflective Material.
412-ST-LB High Visibility Safety Features
ANSI/ISEA Type R Class 3 Compliant
- 2″ Retro reflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- Two –Tone High Visibility Fluorescent Lime & Black
- 3M™ Reflective Fabric 2925
- Exceeds ASTM E96-05 BW for Breathability
- 300D Oxford Woven 200gsm 100% Polyester Outer Shell with Waterproof & Breathable Coating
- 210D Oxford Woven 140 gsm 100% Polyester Outer Shell with Waterproof & Breathable Coating
- Two-Tone High Visibility Fluorescent Lime & Black
- Removable 200g Zip Out Fleece Liner
- Polyester Mesh Inner Lining
- Zip Closure with Snap Storm Flap
- Zip Through Collar
- Detachable Hood with Drawstrings
- 2 Front Slash Pockets at Waist
- Internal Zippered Cell Phone Pocket at the Chest
- Mesh Cell Phone Pouch, Zippered Pocket and Large Hook & Loop Pocket
- 3 Pockets on Fleece Liner
- Heavy Duty Mic Tab
- Hook & Loop Adjustable Cuffs
- Elasticized Waist and cuffs
5X – 6X Jackets may have a Black Removable Liner
3M™ Reflective Fabric 2925 is certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 Level 2 retro reflective performance.
|Jacket Exterior ChestCircumference||Center BackLength||SleeveLength||SKU|
|All measurements are in inches to the exterior of the garment.* Sizes 5X and 6X may receive a Jacket with a Black Removable Liner.|
The certificates are issued to our High Visibility Apparel after independent testing certifies the material meets or exceeds ANSI/ISEA specifications in lab tests.
These include but are not limited to: Chromaticity, Breathability, Water Resistance, Photometric Performance, Abrasion, Washing Cycles, Colorfastness and Rainfall Performance.
High Visibility Material Certification
Reflective Material Certification