412STOB Safety Jacket: Hi Vis Bomber: Zip-Out Liner: Breathable Waterproof
This Hi Vis Safety Jacket with Contrasting Trim for Transportation Departments (DOT) is an ANSI Class 3 compliant 2-Tone Waterproof Parka. Our High Visibility Jackets feature 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material.
As a part of our Systems Gear, you can extend the season by zipping in our 421 3-Season Jacket for comfort in extreme conditions. Another option for lining the parka is the 602 Zip Hooded Sweatshirt.
Learn more about our personalization processes, or request a quote.
412-ST-LB High Visibility Safety Features
ANSI/ISEA Type R Class 3 Compliant
- 2″ Retro reflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- Two -Tone High Visibility Fluorescent Lime & Black
- 3M™ Reflective Fabric 2925
- Exceeds ASTM E96-05 BW for Breathability
- 300D Oxford Woven 200gsm 100% Polyester Outer Shell with Waterproof & Breathable Coating
- 210D Oxford Woven 140 gsm 100% Polyester Outer Shell with Waterproof & Breathable Coating
- Two-Tone High Visibility Fluorescent Lime & Black
- Removable 200g Zip Out Fleece Liner
- Polyester Mesh Inner Lining
- Zip Closure with Snap Storm Flap
- Zip Through Collar
- Detachable Hood with Drawstrings
- 2 Front Slash Pockets at Waist
- Internal Zippered Cell Phone Pocket at the Chest
- Mesh Cell Phone Pouch, Zippered Pocket and Large Hook & Loop Pocket
- 3 Pockets on Fleece Liner
- Heavy Duty Mic Tab
- Hook & Loop Adjustable Cuffs
- Elasticized Waist and cuffs
- 5X – 6X Jackets may have a Black Removable Liner
3M™ Reflective Fabric 2925 is certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 Level 2 retro reflective performance.
|Jacket Exterior Chest Circumference||Center Back Length||Sleeve Length||SKU|
|All measurements are in inches to the exterior of the garment.
* Sizes 5X and 6X may receive a Jacket with a Black Removable Liner.
The certificates are issued to our High Visibility Apparel after independent testing certifies the material meets or exceeds ANSI/ISEA specifications in lab tests.
These include but are not limited to: Chromaticity, Breathability, Water Resistance, Photometric Performance, Abrasion, Washing Cycles, Colorfastness and Rainfall Performance.
Reflective Material Certification