700STOB Safety Pants: Hi-Vis Orange Two-Tone Pants: Breathable Waterproof: ANSI E
Our Two-Tone Waterproof Breathable Safety Orange Work Pant is ANSI Class E compliant. They feature two snap pass-through pockets. The waist features both elastic and a draw string for maximum adjustment and a comfortable fit. The snap adjustable ankles have extra long zippers to accommodate footwear. The two-tone fabric from the calf down is a great way to hide dirt.
700-ST-OB High Visibility Safety Features
ANSI/ISEA Supplemental Class E
- 2″ Retroreflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- High Visibility Orange – a.k.a. Fluorescent Red-Orange
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material 8906 Silver Fabric Trim
- 300D Oxford Woven 200gsm 100% Polyester Outer Shell with Waterproof & Breathable Coating
- 210D Oxford Woven 140 gsm 100% Polyester Outer Shell with Waterproof & Breathable Coating
- Two-Tone High Visibility Fluorescent Orange & Black
- Elastic Waist with Drawstring
- Snap Adjustable Ankle
- Pass Through Pockets
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material 8906 Silver Fabric Trim is certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 clause 9.1 and 9.2 for coefficient of retroreflection.
|All measurements are in inches to the exterior of the garment.Waist measurement is circumference.|
The certificates are issued to our High Visibility Apparel after independent testing certifies the material meets or exceeds ANSI/ISEA specifications in lab tests.
These include but are not limited to: Chromaticity, Breathability, Water Resistance, Photometric Performance, Abrasion, Washing Cycles, Colorfastness and Rainfall Performance.
Reflective Material Certification