302CTOR Hi-Vis Orange Birdseye Safety Polo Shirt with 3MTM Comfort Trim
This Hi Vis Safety Orange Polo Shirt is ANSI Class 2 Compliant. Made with lightweight 4.1oz Birdseye Knit Fluorescent Orange Polyester. It feels butter soft on the inside, yet is work-wear durable. It features a rib knit collar and 3-buttoned placket for a professional appearance. Our High Visibility Shirt wicks away moisture 3 times faster than cotton. In addition, the 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 5510 Comfort Trim adds extra comfort and does not buckle or rub like sewn on reflective tape.
Learn more about our personalization processes, or request a quote.
302-CT-OR High Visibility Safety Features
ANSI/ISEA Type R Class 2 Compliant
- 2″ Retro reflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- High Visibility Orange – a.k.a. Fluorescent Red-Orange
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material5510 Segmented Home Wash Trim
- Segmented Tape is Lightweight and Flexible Minimizes Chafing and Breaths Better than Solid Tape
- 75 Wash Compliant
- Lightweight & Soft 4.1oz Performance Fabric
- 100% Polyester 140 gsm Birdseye Knit
- Moisture Management Wicking – Wicks Moisture 3X faster than Cotton
- Minimizes Odor
- Short Sleeve Polo
- Rib Knit Collar
- 3-Buttoned Placket
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material 5510 Segmented Home Wash Trim is certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 clause 9.1 and 9.2 for coefficient of retroreflection.
|Shirt Exterior ChestCircumference||Center BackLength||SleeveLength||SKU|
|All measurements are in inches to the exterior of the garment.|
The certificates are issued to our High Visibility Apparel after independent testing certifies the material meets or exceeds ANSI/ISEA specifications in lab tests.
These include but are not limited to: Chromaticity, Breathability, Water Resistance, Photometric Performance, Abrasion, Washing Cycles, Colorfastness and Rainfall Performance.