103CTLM Safety Shirt: Hi Vis Pocket Shirt: Lime Micromesh: Comfort Trim by 3MTM
This Hi Vis Safety Shirt is ANSI Class 2 Compliant. Made with ultra lightweight 3.7oz Micromesh Polyester. The micromesh’s breathability permits movement of air around the body, keeping you cool and comfortable. As a performance fabric, it wicks away moisture 3x faster than cotton. Our High Visibility Shirt is the longest wearing and lightest weight t-shirt on the market, featuring 75 wash certified reflective. In addition, the 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 5510 Comfort Trim adds extra comfort and does not buckle or rub like sewn on reflective tape.
Learn more about our personalization processes, or request a quote.
103-CT-LM High Visibility Safety Features
ANSI/ISEA Type R Class 2 Compliant
- 2″ Retro reflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- High Visibility Lime – a.k.a. Fluorescent Yellow-Green
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material5510 Segmented Home Wash Trim
- Segmented Tape is Lightweight and Flexible Minimizes Chafing and Breaths Better than Solid Tape
- 75 Wash Compliant
- Ultra-Lightweight 3.7oz Fabric
- 100% Polyester 125 gsm Knit Micro Mesh
- Moisture Management Wicking – Wicks Moisture 3X faster than Cotton
- Minimizes Odor
- Softest & Lightest Micromesh on the Market
- Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- Crew Neck
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material5510 Segmented Home Wash Trim is certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 clause 9.1 and 9.2 for coefficient of retroreflection.
|Shirt Exterior ChestCircumference||Center BackLength||SleeveLength||SKU|
|All measurements are in inches to the exterior of the garment.|
The certificates are issued to our High Visibility Apparel after independent testing certifies the material meets or exceeds ANSI/ISEA specifications in lab tests.
These include but are not limited to: Chromaticity, Breathability, Water Resistance, Photometric Performance, Abrasion, Washing Cycles, Colorfastness and Rainfall Performance.