507STLM Surveyor Vest: Hi-Vis Multi-Pocket Vest: Woven
This ANSI Class 2 High Visibility Surveyor Vest is made with a durable woven Polyester front and a cool mesh back. Equipped with 16 pockets and side panels for increased comfort and breathability. Pockets include: Large Back Document Pouch, Deep Cell/Radio Chest Pocket, Internal Chest Cell Pocket, Small Internal Pocket, 5 Pen Pockets, 2 Extra Deep Hook & Loop Tab Closure Pockets, 2 Pockets with Storm Flap and Gromets, Hook & Loop Pocket with a Gromet, and 2 Large Internal Pockets.
507-ST-LM High Visibility Safety Features
ANSI/ISEA Type R Class 2 Compliant
- 2″ Retroreflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- High Visibility Lime – a.k.a. Fluorescent Yellow-Green
- Reflective Material 1303 Silver Fabric Trim
- 100% Woven Polyester Solid Front
- Breathable Mesh Back* and Side Panels
- D-Ring Pass-through for Fall Arrest Equipment
- Side Snaps that offer 1″ Adjustability for a Secure Fit
- 2 Heavy Duty Mic Tabs
- 2 Grommets on Collar
- Pockets include: Large Back Document Pouch, Deep Cell/Radio Chest Pocket, Internal Chest Cell Pocket, Small Internal Pocket, 5 Pen Pockets, 2 Extra Deep Hook & Loop Tab Closure Pockets, 2 Pockets with Storm Flap and Grommets, Hook & Loop Pocket with a Grommet, and 2 Large Internal Pockets.
Reflective Material 1303Silver Fabric is certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 clause 9.1 and 9.2 for coefficient of retroreflection.
|Chest Exterior Circumference||Center Back Length||SKU|
|All measurements are in inches to the exterior of the garment.*Mesh Back was a rolling change. For Sizes 3X-5X, you may receive a solid back vest until stock is depleated.|
The certificates are issued to our High Visibility Apparel after independent testing certifies the material meets or exceeds ANSI/ISEA specifications in lab tests.
These include but are not limited to: Chromaticity, Breathability, Water Resistance, Photometric Performance, Abrasion, Washing Cycles, Colorfastness and Rainfall Performance.
High Visibility Material Certification
Reflective Material Certification